University Of Lagos: Unilag Admission List For 2021/2022 Academic session
This is to inform the general public, especially prospective candidates of University of Lagos, Akoka (UNILAG) that the University management had Commenced Admission placement on Jamb caps for the 2021/2022 academic session.
WHEN WILL UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS [UNILAG] ADMISSION LIST BE OUT FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION ?
YES, University of Lagos [Unilag] has commenced Admission placement on Jamb Caps for the 2021/2022 Academic session
This was inferred as Educational course Applicants noticed changes on their Jamb caps few hours ago.
In view of the above, Applicants who obtained a minimum of 50% in overall aggregate are urged to keep a close tab on their caps as the Admission is being uploaded gradually.
Applicants are expected to login to their jamb caps to confirm their Admission status.
Kindly note that the University of Lagos management had earlier stated that only 30% of Applicants will be admitted for the 2021/22 Academic Session.
Congratulations to the Admitted ones!!!
HOW TO CHECK MY ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB CAPS FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION ?
What Is JAMB CAPS?
JAMB CAPS simply means Central Admission Processing System. This was created by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to ensure accurate and transparent admission processes.
The JAMB CAPS for the 2021/2022 admission exercise is now active. Candidates can now monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered an admission. Once a candidate has been offered admission on JAMB CAPS, such candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it.
Schools have already started uploading their Admission Lists on JAMB Portal. We therefore advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.
How To Check My Admission Status on Jamb Caps Portal
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng
- Locate CAPS (Candidates) E-facility Menu
- Log in with your Jamb email and password
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Go to Admission profile
- View your Admission Status
- Accept or Reject Admission
How to ACCEPT or REJECT My Admission on JAMB Caps Portal
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After Successful login, locate the “Admission Tab” on the left hand side on the page, Click on it to reveal the drop down menu which contains the “Check Admission Status Button“
- Click on the Check Admission Status Button under the Admission Tab button.
- Select your Examination Year from the Drop-Down and provide your JAMB Registration Number in the column required
- Click on the “Check Admission Status Button” and wait for your admission status to be displayed.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained Above.