Content Writer (Volunteer)
Remote - Content Writing - Open
We’re looking for a small group of volunteer Educational Content Writers who can each commit to writing atleast two article per month on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- sharing tips and advice on Educational-related topics
- research-based articles on Educational sector.
These articles will be shared on The Campus Cybercafe's website and occasionally, circulated with third-party publications for which you will be notified.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand their writing portfolio, those looking for experience during their studies.
The writer will be given proper credit for his/her writings and profile listed on the website
Working alongside our media and marketing colleague and our small volunteer content writing team, you will assist in raising awareness of the role that Campus Cybercafe plays in Nigeria.
Due to the complex nature of the work Campus Cybercafe does, we would require a six-month commitment to ensure you get the most out of this experience. We also welcome assistance from those wishing to volunteer longer than the six-month commitment to further progress their own personal development.
Who is this role ideal for?
- Those who have a passion for writing and Education
- Those wanting to volunteer with a good cause but require great flexibility
- Those looking to progress into marketing, PR or journalism roles
What will you get from this experience?
- Support with your personal development, including being taught new skills
- A portfolio of work on a wide range of topics
- Frequent check-ins with our Media and Marketing colleague
- Experience in the charity sector during an exciting period of growth
- Incentives and writing gigs
- Excellent writting skills
- Interest in Educational’s services
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team, whether that be via telephone or email or face to face
- Fast learner and able to take constructive criticism well
- Committed, reliable and punctual
- Can confidently work as part of a team as well as on their own