Nigerian Army University, Biu [NAUB] IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
In this post, I will show you ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW about Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023 (SCREENING FORM). If you have been asking if Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) IJMB Admission form is out for 2022/2023, when will Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) start to sell their IJMB Admission Form, Registration Procedure for Army University Biu NAUB IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Requirements for Army University Biu NAUB IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023.
When will Army University Biu (NAUB) IJMB Admission Form be out For 2022/2023 and Is Army University Biu NAUB IJMB Admission Form
2022/2023 still on sale? this post is for you.
Are you interested in the Army University Biu NAUB IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023?
Army University Biu NAUB IJMB Admission Form for 2022/2023 admission into undergraduate courses/programmes?
If Yes, at the end of this post, you will get to know the cost of Army University Biu NAUB IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023 Eligibility, Requirements and How to apply or how to buy Army University Biu NAUB IJMB Admission Form
Having said that, let’s begin.
Is Nigerian Army University NAUB IJMB Admission Form Out For 2022/2023?
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) IJMB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Officialy Out.
This means that Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) IJMB Admission screening Registration application portal is open for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Admission into the IJMB programmes for 2022/2023 is open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the one-year programmes (IJMB Arts and Science).
All applicants who wishes to apply for IJMB Admissions are to pay the sum of N5,000 through any Bank Mobile App or any Zenith Bank branch near you.
Account Name: Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial Application Fees.
Account Number: 1016221564.
Note: Beware of fraudsters with individual accou nts.
Applicants should ensure that they input their full name on the narration section while making payment, the payment receipt narration should be the same as the name on their NAUB application slip.
- Evidence of Payment should be forwarded via email [email protected]
- The email should contain the following details:
- Applicant full name.
- Payment slip.
- Service details such as: Service number and Units (Serving personnel only).
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES FOR NAUB IJMB ADMISSIONS
- To gain Admission into the NAUB IJMB programme, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
How Much Is Nigerian Army University (NAUB) IJMB Admission Form For 2022?
NAUB IJMB Registration Form Price:
The management of the Nigerian Army University (NAUB) has announced Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) as the latest cost Price for the 2022 IJMB Admission form.
This means that NAUB IJMB Admission form 2022/2023 sales at Five Thousand Naira (N5,000)
However, it’s advisable you budget at least Six Thousand Naira (N6,000) for everything that’s including cyber cafe charges.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY NAUB IJMB ADMISSION FORM.
- Make a payment of N5000 naira only to Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial Application Fees account as a biller through any Bank Mobile App or Zenith Bank Branch near you.
- All Candidates are to send their payment receipt as mentioned in (2) above
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng or www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Login to complete your application
- Click on “SAVE & NEXT STEP” Until successfully completed. NOTE: that you cannot edit your application after submission, Correction and Edition after submission will attract an extra charges of N1,000 only).
- Only the candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
- These exercises must be completed on or before 15 April 2022.
Brig. Gen. SS Ibrahim