FUOTUOKE Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 - Apply Now
Are you aiming to secure admission into a top Nigerian university? If you're striving for excellence, Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is offering a one-year certificate and Pre-degree Programme that could pave your way into undergraduate studies. Here's all the information you need to apply and seize this remarkable opportunity.
FUOTUOKE Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023/2024
The Federal University Otuoke invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into its Basic Studies programme for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Basic Studies programme is a two semester preparatory programme geared towards securing admission into the underlisted degree programmes.
B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
B.Eng. Civil Engineering
B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
B.NSc. Nursing Science
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
BMLS. Medical Laboratory Science
B.Sc.Environmental Management and Toxicology
B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
B.Sc. Ed. Biology Education
B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
B.Sc. Ed. Physics Education
B.Sc.Ed. Computer Science Education
B.Sc.Ed. Mathematics Education
FUOTUOKE Pre-Degree Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Applicants into the Basic Studies programme are required to have credit passes in O’Level WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in at least five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant Science subjects at not more than two sittings. Successful applicants must enrol and sit for the 2024 JAMB/UTME Examination with the relevant subject combination for the desired degree programme.
How To Apply for FUOTUOKE Pre-Degree Admission 2023/2024
1. Reach Out When Ready: Begin your journey by getting in touch with Campus Cybercafe on WhatsApp via 08077957494 when you're fully prepared to proceed with payment and registration.
2. Payment: Pay the Predegree Form fee of 10,000 NGN and the 5,000 NGN registration fee to the account provided to you on WhatsApp.
3. Submit Credentials: Submit your credentials for registration and patiently wait for 24 hours to receive your registration slip.
4. Stay Updated: Once registered, you'll be added to the FUOTUOKE Predegree WhatsApp Group for important updates.
5. Physical Registration: If you prefer physical registration, visit Federal University Otuoke and connect with us via WhatsApp at 08077957494.
Documents Required for FUOTUOKE Pre-Degree Application 2023/2024
Applicants are to upload:
1. Passport photograph ( in JPG format)
2.Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result(s)
3. Scanned copy of LGA identification letter (in PDF format)
4. Scanned copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (in PDF format)
On completion of the Online process, applicants are to come with a copy of the application acknowledgement printout and copies of all the uploaded documents to the School of Basic Studies complex, East Campus, Federal University Otuoke, for clearance and registration.
Closing date for Online Application is 30th November 2023.
For Registration/Admission Processing: Contact 08077957494 via WhatsApp only.
Choosing FUOTUOKE's Pre-degree Programme is more than just picking your education; it's the start of a journey toward doing well in school and succeeding. Your future is waiting. Apply now and take a big step towards making your dreams come true.